Five Star Academy (FSA) is an independent certification program with courses written by the premier experts in
housing and mortgage. FSA offers key education in regulatory compliance, legal practice, diversity and inclusion, and distressed asset
disposition in an easy-to-use online format.
Five Star Academy (FSA) is designed to equip mortgage industry professionals with coursework covering important topics
impacting career growth. The objective of FSA is to deliver meaningful content to advance education and knowledge on critical subject matter.
Who Should Register?
FSA offers relevant educational courses for professionals from each sector of the mortgage industry:
- Financial services professionals
- Individual and institutional investors
- Legal professionals
- Lenders and servicers
- Mortgage professionals
- Real estate agents and brokers
- Service providers
Find the program and courses that best suit your career and business goals, and register to advance your career.
Independent Courses and Certifications
Five Star Academy courses can be pursued in one of three ways, depending on your individual goals:
- Independent Coursework - Pick and choose the courses that are most applicable to your business,
and then revisit or pursue other coursework as needed.
Certifications - When you complete all courses within a program, you will become certified in that subject matter.
- Master Certification - Complete all certifications to obtain a Master Certification from Five Star.